I think you are smart.
I think that you have an intuitive sense to you that will guide you accurately.
I think that school, parents, friends, culture all made you feel incapable, and disempowered.
The Answer Is You Already Know What To Do…
Will You Listen?
Will You Act?
- Don’t eat processed foods.
- Don’t eat sugar.
- Drink a lot of filtered water with lemon. 4-5Liters A Day to start.
- Eat protein from high quality local sources, grass fed cows, and wild caught fish…
- Eat mostly organic plants as the foundation of your diet. Closer to being freshly picked.
- Limit fruits.
- Eat more high quality fat. (Grass fed butter, ghee, coconut oil, MCT oil.)
- Eat more Herbs, and spices. (Cayenne pepper, himalayan sea salt, rosemary, oregano you can’t get enough.)
- Flush your colon.
- Eat raw honey sometimes, cacao, and other natural antioxidant and enzyme laden natural goodies.
- Run, Swim, Lift Weights Intensely In Controlled Slow Fashion, Learn To Defend Yourself/Loved Ones.
- Avoid Harsh AAS (Tren) if you want to take PEDS take ones with low side effects. Ostarine, Ligandrol, Primobolan, MENT (low dose), HGH, Peptides, IGF, BPC-157. Buy all from ResearchPeptides.co (Recon)
- Get lots of sunlight, time in nature daily.
- Read books about business from the best. Read one at a time.
- Focus and finish one thing at a time.
- Create a plan, and execute the plan quickly. Should not take you more than 1 week of daily work to complete a plan.
- Schedule time to work on your business daily.
- Schedule time to read about business daily.
- Hire a mentor to speed your process up. (You can hire me for a pretty mind blowing rate I believe.)
- Learn to treat yourself with respect, discipline, affection, and build a wonderful life first before settling down with a partner. You must also learn about red pill to hear the dark side of what women can do.
- Learn to cold approach women.
- Hack your online dating using an automated messenger I sell called 1GirlDaily. Sends out hundreds of messages daily.
- You must be the person you want to date. (Crack down on yourself. Be hard. Get disciplined.)
- Throw away anything you don’t touch at least once per week.
- Remove everything from your vision that isn’t directly involved with what you are doing now. So full-screen your word processor and put the phone away.
- Keep your surroundings totally clean, sanitary, smelling good, and organized.
- Wake up at the same time daily. Go to bed at the same time daily.
- Do the same tasks daily. Should be simple. Work on my business. Write on my blog. Eat lunch and dinner. Run and lift weights every day.
Start with these.
If you do these things you’ll level up.
No, you do not ‘already do them.’
Put your ego to the side and get it done!