People cheat in relationships for one reason and one reason only.
Lack Of Self Esteem, Pride, and Spirit.
Cheaters would rather desperately sleep with someone else, and then go back to you later in the day and pretend like it never happened. They are deeply insecure, confused, immature people. I know because I am no angel. I have made mistakes in my relationships… I am very sorry about those mistakes… Cheating is a horrible thing.
When you make a promise to someone else, and break it… You not only are breaking your promise to them… but we make internal promises to ourselves. This lowers your self esteem.
When you don’t have the relationship, emotional, planning, and communication skills to be able to effectively talk to your partner about your sexual feelings towards someone else, and be able to express your concern about that. You can work through any problem with your partner when you both have spirit and an iron will to win.
When there is a will, there is a way. You can get all of the sexual variety you need through your single partner. If you both are committed to eachother the topic of becoming mildly aroused by someone elses presence shouldn’t be a big deal. You both should be able to easily work something new into your sex routine… or focus on the parts of your partner that you’re most turned on by.
Women Move Away From Men Who Don’t Have Power
It is a natural law of physics and the universe that resources tend to pool. The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer.
When you start to lose power, or she comparitively comes across another man with higher power, and ranks higher than you in the social dominance heirarchy. She will naturally begin to move towards the stronger man, or better system.
The ways to keep a woman around…
Don’t think about her or your relationship much, except when its to think loving thoughts and considerate ideas about your partner. If something needs to be addressed such an off-color comment (never tolerate disrespect from anyone) do it immediately and fearlessly. If you call a woman out in the moment she will respect you. If you hesitate it shows that you’re scared to tell her to leave.
Focus on your work and your self improvement with 80% of your energy. Save the rest for friends, relationship, family, hobbies, game etc. Most guys spend 50-60% of their energy on their relationships… I don’t even entertain thoughts that are not helpful… you shouldn’t either.
By making constant strides forward, you will become more attractive in general to all women and men. When you become attractive to all people it is then that your girl will feel a deep and visceral emotional pull towards you. There will be subtle nuances in your communication and vibe that will attract love, friendship, sex, money and everything good.
You don’t keep a woman by force. If a woman doesn’t like you anymore or wants to leave… let her walk… encourage her to go. There’s no tolerating wishy washy behavior… people either love you or hate you. You’re either 100% behind people or you might as well just be a loose associate.
Always have/do the following things:
- Great Male Friends: Meet them in MMA, or Tactical Training, Or Weightlifting… Meet guys who are deep thinkers, go hard in the gym, philanthropic, entrepreneurial… They will be the one to answer your calls at 4:00AM when shit hits the fan…
- Hobbies: Music, Art, Dance, Pick one and learn it…
- Internet based business you can operate from anywhere that gives you what you need income wise.
- Muscle, Lean-Ness, “Male Enhanced” Member, Flexibility, Strength etc.
- Dress To Impress. Always be Squared Away.
- Follow a strict schedule.
- Square Away Your Apartment/Home/Car/Backpack/Clothing.
- Wake Up At 5AM
- Make yourself slightly uncomfortable daily.
- Drink 2 green juices a day, and eat clean.
The more disciplined, healthy, wealthy, and badass you are… the more attractive you will be.
The more you level up, the less of a chance of your girl leaving you.
Finally, here are some ways to keep you and your girlfriend together.
- Make honor, loyalty, trust, dignity, intellect core values of your relationship. Re-inforce them positively in your partner and screen for one who either has them or is willing to learn.
- Teach her how to improve herself, challenge her and inspire her with your positive motion in life.
- Have her work for you, or make a business for your relationship. It’s hard to have your girl be 100% dedicated to your relationship AND her job. If you are an entrepreneur you can bring her into your world, help her build her own business which will allow her to be wealthy with/without you or anyone. But, also bring her into your business at least initially.
- Do projects/travel together.
- YOU MUST HAVE BOUNDARIES: Don’t accept second rate behavior from yourself first. Then it will be easy to call out bad behavior from women/men/children. Do not allow her to mis-treat you. Be able to walk away from her FOREVER, with one comment/act.
- Your word must be your bond. When you say something… MEAN IT. DO IT. Women cannot stand hypocrites. If you say you’re going to do something and you can’t keep your word… you are weak and she will highlight it painfully. Don’t do this FOR HER, do it FOR YOU. Your own opinion of yourself is the most important thing in the world. Be PROUD, Work HARD.
- Try To Impress Successful Men. Don’t Ever Do Things For Your Woman’s Approval Or Impress Her. Its natural to fluff up your peacock feathers in front of women… but do not worry about what women or any random person thinks of you. Care about what your idols/mentors think of you. Impress your mentors! Don’t try to impress girls!
- Be Well Versed In Red Pill Ideology. You Don’t Need A Woman To Be Happy. A Successful Man Will Be Happy With/Without Girlfriend/Wife. There will be ups and downs with both. But you must KNOW you can be happy on your own.
Implement these lessons men!
They Took Me A Long Time To Cultivate!