The answer to this is very simple.
When you first begin dating a girl… no you do not bring up your anabolic use.
Frankly, for as long as possible when you are seeing a girl… you want to keep this talk to minimum.
If she see’s you inject or, finds your stash. You have to tell her that it is your testosterone prescription, or it is your insulin prescription.
Why should you lie to girls?
Girls are very swayed by societies beliefs and standards.
You have to understand that they generally are very quick to judge, and quick to find a fault with you and cut you off.
Guys alway want to ‘tell the truth.’
No you don’t. You want to tell the convenient truth. You want to tell the sexy truth. The truth that will make her like you more.
You don’t want to tell her the inconvenient truth.
- I have a child and a baby’s mother.
- I have erectile dysfunction.
- I am highly insecure about my body and penis.
- I have only fucked 2 girls before you.
Convenient (Sexy) Truths:
- I used to be a drug dealer.
- I am currently running a cycle of testosterone while preparing for the summer to look and perform my best.
- I prefer driving my father’s Beemer, to his Audi.
Guys claim that they want a girl who, ‘Wants them for them. If they can’t accept them fully, they don’t deserve to be in their lives at all.”
I think that’s macho bullshit.
If you ask me… I just want pussy and feminine energy.
I don’t really care what I have to say to the girl in order to pull her home.
I also don’t really care what I have to do to improve the relationship.
Girls will use any flaw in your personality/weakness against you in arguments or criticisms of you later on.
Until Next Time,