Just wrapped up the Danger and Play seminar.
Learned a lot about mindset, body language, communication, and different successful insights.
Really got a few gems out of it.
Here are my biggest personal takeaways from it.
- Emotions have a direction. Depression is moving backwards. When you feel sad or depressed move forward, smile, change your physiology. If you’re getting angry (big for me,) lean back, take a big breath in. Take a cold shower if possible.
- Every emotion is a choice, you now have tools in your toolbox to change your state.
- Make good decisions, either to go with the good emotions or fix the bad emotions.
- Being lucky comes from playing where the ‘goods’ are.
- More work = More Luck
- It takes time to make money online and build your brand. Have another form of income before you rely on income.
- Find a way to get your content out that you’re good at. If you’re good at youtube, stick to youtube. If you’re good at blogging… Blog.
- You will like doing what you are good at. Do what you’re good at because you’ll be in ‘flow’ more and get good credit for it.
- Your lifestyle is your choice, live a life that is congruent with what you want, and cuts out what you don’t want.
- That includes how you live, how you dress etc.
- Ruthlessly rate your friends/lovers/family on a scale of 1-5 of how good/bad they make you feel. Cut out those who are below a 3. Eventually only hang out with 5’s.
- Girls like guys who do what they love.
Public Speaking Ideas:
- Mike uses ‘hyper-oxidizing’ techniques to flood his body with oxygen by taking deep breaths frequently.
- I realized that I myself am a great public speaker and can actually do a wonderful seminar.
- I got permission to run my own event because now I have seen how its done and there’s no reason it can’t be done!
It was awesome!
Thanked Mike personally and he said he would do a podcast with me!
Until Next Time,