During the last two weeks, I have completely deconstructed and put my life back together to be more efficient, healthy, productive, muscular, lean, and wealthy (financially, mentally, spiritually, physically and emotionally.)
My friend Jack passed away from cancer…
I wish I did a better job of convincing him to fix his health. He couldn’t have changed the cancer, but he could have changed his diet, and health practices.
He opted for Chemotherapy and Radiation over utilizing a perfect paleo or Bulletproof diet.
He didn’t think the Vitamin B-17 bitter apricot seeds would help him.
His sarcoma went from his thigh, to his lungs, to his brain in about 3 weeks. He went from remission, to terminal in days.
After he was given a terminal diagnosis I committed myself to a healthier way of life. I even got to tell him that he motivated me to do this…
Since then, my face has gone from pale, to a rich healthy peachy-red coloring. I feel like I have woken up, and am now finally living life.
My eyes went from yellow to white.
I no longer was so tired all day. On the contrary, I had physical and mental energy.
I cleaned and organized everything, I know where everything is in my house now. To the T. Squared Away.
I removed all the toxic household cleaners from my home. I use a lot of Seventh Generation Wipes for general easy cleans that I don’t use a dustpan and hand broom for… I use these for wiping glass down streak free.
I use the always high quality flouride free toothpaste made with activated charcoal, it’s made with coconut oil, and all organic ingredients. This all natural mouthwash that kills malodorous bacteria, removes tonsil stones and like all other recommendations on this list don’t inflame your vital organs, cause fungus worms and other parasites to grow inside you…
I switched to Every Man Jack natural deodorant (without the endocrine disrupting ingredients found in regular anti-perspirants and deodorants.)
I replaced everything in my home from traditional mile-long chemistry set of ingredient holding foods, cosmetics, and cleaners… and switched over to consciously make everything as healthy as possible.
Here’s a list of everything I changed.
- Stopped eating out. Began cooking and packing meals in these awesome Japanese lunch boxes.
- Alkalanized my water with organic lemon slices and drank it all day in my tasty glass water bottle. I began drinking water all day, my body LOVES lemon water and green juice! I can feel it crying out for it now! I drink probably 5 liters a day.
- Cut out all processed foods. Including bread, especially fried foods, processed sugar.
- Cut out all spoiled, crappy oils and fats, they’re super inflammatory to your body. Replaced with grass fed butter, olive oil, macadamia nuts.
- Used cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar (with mother), raw honey (filled with natural enzymes and amazing), lemon and water in with greens supplement to flush my body and kill the parasites in my guy.
- Began drinking one to two green juices (kale, spinach, apple, cucumber, celery, ginger) daily.
- Began using an electric neti pot to wash out the crap from my nose and sinuses.
- Bought and began making my own organic juice with herbs. This Breville Juicer is the larger one so I can just premake fresh green/red juice for 2 days at a time.
- Started using black African soap or other all organic and healthy soap.
- Started taking my supplement regime twice per day for the first month, and then once per day after that to maintain. Details on this in next article.
- Began working out with kettlebells, doing yoga, mostly free weights and calisthenics. Stopped doing the typical bodybuilder isolation exercises only, I still do them but not as the foundation of my training. I started training to be prepared for the day I get jumped, or the day I have to fight or save someone I love that will be relying on me to be in shape.
- Organized my spaces, my bags, my clothes, my closet, my entire apartment kitchen, living room, etc.
- Began being very organized and squared away. Everything from the way I spoke, to the way I dressed became organized.
The vitality, energy, focus, clarity you will experience by choosing to do this will be massive.
I will detail my performance enhancing drugs I am using in the next article.