I’m into not dying. I’d rather avoid the nightmare that involves dying slowly of cancer, or heart disease, or some other tragic illness. I also like to be big, strong, and lean. Performance enhancing drugs work incredibly well. I just don’t want to negatively affect my health… So I went ahead and designed a stack that can be taken to push me beyond normal genetic potential with difficult training.
“By sacrificing steroids in high dosages, exotic BB drugs, unhealthy foods, and replacing them with foods/supplements that enhance our vitality and help our bodies function better, we will find greater results. Food is medicine, we eat healthy foods, we mix in the PED’s to be extra strong and extra fast.”
In regards to Dave’s diet theories… I’ll be following them.
I will take drugs if they fit into my rules.
Rule 1: If I can take a low dose of them that gives me 10 positive for every 1 negative.
Rule 2: If those drugs will help me achieve my goals faster, and produce greater results beyond my natural capabilities.
This is my stack following the anabolic matrix concept.
HGH PEDS: HGH, IGF DES, BPC-157, TB 500, CJC W/DAC.
AAS/SARMS: No AAS, Ostarine, Ligandrol, Cardarine (PPAR5 Agonist, not a SARM.)
Ancillaries: Cialis, HCG, Anastrazole
This diet is similar to other health based lifestyles where you avoid inflammatory foods, drink a ton of lemon water with different herbs and spices to flush the system daily, drink green/red juices (he doesn’t much talk about this I do it) daily, eat salad + high quality protein drizzled with some high quality fat.
My diet will be this:
Morning: 3-4 whole omega 3 enriched eggs over an organic greens salad with himalayan sea salt and olive oil drizzled over it, might add some grass fed ground beef to this.
Lunch: Wild caught salmon, salad, or non gluten pasta, with a healthy natural organic salad dressing.
Snack: Organic carrots/cherry tomatoes, hummus, sauerkraut.
Dinner: Grass Fed Strip Steak and Two Omega 3 Enriched Eggs, with sauteed spinach.
Dessert: One of Ben Greenfield’s “Chewable Smoothies.”
First thing in the morning I am going to do some cardio. This spikes the metabolism for several hours afterwards. I go as hard as I can on bike/ellipitical (my knee is injured) on and off for 15-20 minutes currently working up to running for as long as an hour daily.
The second workout, I’ll either take a BJJ class at Renzo Gracie Academy, or I’ll do the following things within my workout.
- Shadowboxing: Practicing my technique making subtle but important adjustments in my fighting techinique and mindset. Perfect practice makes perfect. I finish with punch out drills and shadowbox at 90% fight intensity.
- Kettlebells: I do different kettlebell swings and movements to use my whole body in unison. Try to be conscious of feeling my muscles work and have total control all the way through the movement. Not as easy as isolation machines!
- Bench press, dead lift, squat, overhead press, bent over row, pull ups, chin ups, push ups, full body workout with different techiniques.
- Stretch: I will do back bends on the big bouncy ball, I will do yoga, I will just stretch stiff muscles by feel.
- Extra cardio… I may go into extra cardio to push fat loss further.
SARMS + PEDS:
- Take Combo Of HGH, GHRP 2 + CJC NO DAC, IGF LR3 Pre Cardio and Pre Workout. Use IGF pre weight training to get a great pump and be anabolic.
- Take Ostarine slowly ramp up to 12.5 mg along with 5mg ligandrol.
- Metformin with big nightly protein + fat heavy meal.
- Cardarine 5mg every other day. Amazing for endurance which causes muscle gain and fat loss.
I recommend the SARMS + RCS from Recon Peptides use “bradholiday15” for 15% off. Professional, dosed accurately, highly reviewed, domestic USA
I will weak this down the road but so far, I feel like I’m a boy again. I feel so young, calm, relaxed, happy, and normal!