From The Desk Of Brad Holiday
Subj: 20 and green
Millennials are a misled bunch.
They have been taught that someone is coming to save them if they cry wolf, get likes, and make a big show of their accomplishments.
They’re plugged into the technology, being tossed around in a tidal wave of information.
Meanwhile, the men are more hated, easily replaced, and caught between a rock and a hard place than ever. It’s a lose-lose for most guys in 2018.
The good news is, if you avoid the main stream… go the opposite way and ignore the conditioning of the liberal media, academia, feminism, and general bad advice that is out there… you will find out that very few people have the guts to step out and claim their seat at the buffet of success.
- Avoid Committed Relationships: If you’re a man in 2018. Don’t commit to monogamy. You have every single force working against your relationship working out in your favor. The media, culture, feminism, degeneracy, social media, the legal system all play to female hypergamy… not to the benefit of keeping a family together or long term relationships. All you are signing up for when you get committed to a woman in America is losing your edge through nagging, cuckholdry, lying, manipulation, divorce, forced fatherhood, drama, violence etc etc. A committed relationship is one of the most dangerous things you can do to yourself in 2018… having tried it time and again, I am constantly reminded of why it doesn’t work in the traditional sense.
- Get Rich Now: You don’t need a degree to get rich. You don’t need a perfect mentor or role model. You don’t need loving parents or anyone’s support. Getting rich, starts with an outcome in mind and then going for it. Taking massive action. If you have trouble holding yourself accountable to get rich I recommend signing up for my mentorship program by emailing me here: Brad.Holiday1@gmail.com. Thoughts, books, college degrees, lovers, do not have anything to do with getting rich. Getting rich is accomplished by offering more value to the marketplace than anyone else.
- Become A Warrior Now: Learn to fight, get strong, get lean, get fast on foot, in the water, and in the ring or street. Become flexible, learn to breathe deeply and relaxed. Eat clean organic veggies, grass fed beef, and have a take no prisoners attitude with your training, business, and game.
- Cut The Dead Weight: Anyone or anything that isn’t serving you… must be eliminated or severely limited. A good test for if something or someone is serving you is to ask “how do I feel when I am around them?” Generally, people who need to be cut out of your life drain you. The ones that support you make you feel more alive. The ones that drain you, must go. Immediately. Do not wait on this because God doesn’t open up doors for new relationships without closing old ones. Most of your friends at your age now, will never progress and become losers. If they aren’t driven. Drop them. You are the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time with. Choose wisely.
- Read Quality Books: Listen to and read quality information every day. From books and high quality blogs relevant to your goals, career, health, and relationship. For book recommendations read my blog. I recommend you read 5-7 books at a time and finish 3-4 books per month.
- Cut The News/Social Media: Social media is garbage. The only use for it is promoting your business. Any low quality information you get from social media infects your subconscious and becomes who you are. More and more, Americans have degenerate, ghetto, culture pushed on them through social media and this along with the negativity of the “news” is pure poison to your mind. Your focus can only be on your goals.
- College Is Pleasure Island: There is no purpose to going to college aside from moonlighting there and building your business while getting laid. The degree means nothing. It will not impact your career or income in any meaningful way what-so-ever. If you go, make sure you get laid as much as possible because there will never be an easier time.
- Attend Seminars: The best people you will meet, are those who go to seminars, networking events, and are proactive in improving their lives. People who you meet on a bootcamp, or at a Tony Robbins event are going to be positive, action taking people. In fact, those are the only people you want to be around. Positive, action takers. The opposite of know-it-alls, or stagnant doubters.
- You Have Permission To Suck: You will not start out good at anything. In fact, you will very likely suck at everything you first attempt. You have my full permission to do so. Your parents, your guidance counselor, your friends who discourage you from failure don’t know a cotton pickin’ thing about success if they are discouraging you from attempting your dream. Fail often. Fail faster. Notice what works and what doesn’t and adapt.
- Avoid The Seduction Of Ne’er do wells: It’s easy to listen to the belly aching you hear in rap music, or on the radio. It’s easy to find a place of refuge with others who excuse you for your failures… In life, there are no happy endings unless you make them so. Don’t believe me? Talk to an EMT, there are people who die screaming for their lives every single day. Life isn’t a fairy tale, sorry to break it to you sweetheart. Life just IS. Don’t surround yourself with people, or influences that suck.